Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Start

Yes! A new year, a new start! I'm ready to reach my ultimate goal this year...more on that later, but first...

I know I've been slacking on the blogs, but that's because I've been preoccupied with my new love. I've been super happy and just living in the moments. I've missed blogging, so here I am. As I mentioned, I have met someone and of course with new happiness comes a change in the regular routine of life. Besides having fun and spending time with him, I also started my career and that's been super time consuming. The holidays haven't helped, but now that they're over it's time to get my butt in gear! My exercise schedule has changed and some of my eating habits haven't been so good lately...BUT...I haven't gained anything back...BUT...I haven't lost much since my surgery.

It's okay though because I'm *DETERMINED* to reach my ~ULTIMATE~ goal this year. Soooo...this coming March will make a year of my chub loss journey. I'm excited to see how much I can lose by March, but I'm even more determined to continue and complete my ultimate goal. I'm hopeful that I can get to where I want to be by the end of 2012 or sooner, I just need to get back on the GRIND!

So here are my 2012 CHUB LOSS Resolutions:
  • Continue with the exercise routine I started in 2011...and...UP the intensity.
  • Continue to eat right...BUT...it's difficult to do when I have a chef cooking amazing meals for me.
  • Drop at least 3 more sizes.
  • Continue drinking 2 liters or more of water daily.
  • And, get to my *ULTIMATE* goal...which is a secret for now ;o)
I'm determined to be the healthiest I've ever been, and I know I can get there. I have a partner in my life who is encouraging and willing to hit the gym with me whenever I feel like going. He cooks healthy meals, so we rarely eat out. I know I still have my Insanity sistah, who is down to start it back up when our schedules mesh. Sooo...there are NO excuses! I'm still motivated, determined, and hopeful as ever! I hope some of you can join me on this journey...like I said in my first blog...
*I got yo back, if you got mine*

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! If you feel good, you look good and you are looking GREAT!! Happy for you and all the "new-ness" goin on for you! Keep it up, very inspirational! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kim!! Keep up the AMAZING work...you deserve only the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! keep it up :)

    www.tashanoehea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete