Mandatory Time Out from my Chub Loss Journey started Saturday due to my surgery. I'm bummed out about it, but the surgery was necessary. So in my other blog I said that I'd eventually talk about the health problem that I've had, and so here we go...I had a cyst on one of my ovaries that wasn't cancerous, thank God. However, it was something that needed to be removed. It caused various changes to my body, one being faster weight gain. I'm glad I had the surgery to get it removed, but I've been feeling terrible the past few days...which was to be expected. Buttttttt...now I'm trying to figure out how to be okay with not working out. I mean, I have no other choice but to not workout. There's not much I can do about that, I guess. My gut feels like I've been doing 230283208 situps and I'm walking around like a hunchback. Soooo really, I just need to get over the fact that I can't continue my workout plan for now. That means no Insanity for maybe a week or two. Butttttt don't write me off as giving up on Insanity...I'm still *DETERMINED* to finish it!
This was my first surgery, and hopefully I won't have to have another one because it SUCKS! This is just a little time out and once I'm feeling fabulous again, the Chub Loss Journey resumes FULL FORCE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment