Yeaaaa buddy :o)
I think one of the best parts of this Chub Loss Journey has been trying on clothes in my closet! I have a huge pile of clothes that are TOO BIG now, and lots more room in my closet to buy new clothes (eventually). I can't remember the last time I tried something on and it felt like I was swimming in it, but I can now say I'm swimming and loving it! The feeling is crazy though...it's almost bittersweet in a weird way. Those clothes that I can no longer fit because they're too big, were once clothes I wore on a daily basis. I guess, it's kinda an unreal feeling mixed with happiness...but nonetheless, it feels amazing!
Here's a top that I wore for my birthday a couple years ago, and now it's a mini dress! I don't care if it's about two years old...best believe I'll still rock it, but in a different way :o) I remember wearing this top and feeling like my gut was protruding through it, and now it goes down to my thighs! CrAzY!!!
I got way more to go til my goal, but the journey and the excitement of new things is worth the time it's taking. I hope that your journey is just as incredible and I'd *LOVE* to hear about it, because I still need the motivation and inspiration to get through it!!!


Kimmie - You look amazing! Way to go girl!!!!!
ReplyDelete