Soooo VEGAS it was!!!
After lots of convincing from my workout partner, I decided to take her up on the offer to go. I was a little hesitant because of the change it would of made in my exercise routine...but I also figured that I DESERVED IT!!! Vegas was Vegas...bright lights, fabulous people, alcohol, food, alcohol, food, oh and alcohol and food. I knew it was going to be a little challenging to stay focused on making healthy choices, but come on, it's Vegas and you gotta let your hair down a lil.
That I did...
...but I did it carefully.
- I knew we weren't going to be able to keep up with our Insanity workout, so instead we walked everywhere (which of course, people do in Vegas...walk.) The funny thing is, is that my workout partner and I both felt at one point that maybe we should have brought Insanity with us, butttttttttt that moment went by real fast. WE NEEDED A BREAK!!!
- I made sure to make healthy eating choices.................and guess what.............that meant NO BUFFETS! As much as I wanted to chow down at one of the fabulous buffets Vegas has to offer, I didn't. I'm not trying to be super strict with my eating habits because I know I'd fail, but at the same time a buffet isn't probably the best choice when I'm trying to cut calories and drop pounds.
The one thing I probably didn't do so well with was...ALCOHOL. I consumed most of my calories through drinking, but how often do I really do that? I was ok with that decision, and had lots of fun! I did burn off some calories by shakin it like a salt shaker...a.k.a...*dancing*. Well...Vegas was super worth going and I'm glad I did. I had a great time with my friends and enjoyed the break from Insanity and life.
***Partied Like A RockStar...now it's back to Working Out Like A RockStar***

Love it! You are looking great! Wish I had that motivation....how did you get it jump started?
ReplyDeleteYou look soooo amazing in this picture!!!! Keep it up girl!!! We are on ay 8 of insanity and loving it!!!! You are my motivation! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete