Let's Do This...Soooo here's my first blog y'all :o) I hope that it's as great as I imagined it would be in my head. I decided to start a blog for different reasons...some of you have asked me to do one about my chub loss journey...(yup for now it's gonna be called "Chub Loss") and I've been wanting to blog as a mini hobby. I think that blogging will force me to stay accountable for my decisions when it comes to staying on this Chub Loss journey, especially if I knew it was helping some of you. Also, there are just some things in life that need to be discussed and sometimes people and Facebook don't give you enough space to do that.
...so here it goes...
I mean really, I have all these random thoughts and some of them are too good not to be shared, so I'll do my best to keep this entertaining and relevant. BUTTT be ready cause I'm gonna be as honest, real, and unplugged as I can be...I don't know any other way to be :o) So here's a disclaimer and a word of caution: I'm blunt to begin with, so since these are going to be my thoughts some of it might offend, shock, or make you laugh. I do hope that most of it will be EMPOWERING, INSPIRING and MOTIVATING as well as make you laugh a lil, ohhh and of course make you think. I'll try to add interesting things and change it up here and there so you'll stick with me :o)
...let's break it down...
Kimberly Stripped and Fierce...I'm about to lay it all out there "STRIPPED" and naked...the highs, the lows, the hell-yeah-proud moments, the ugh-I-hate-this moments, EVERYTHING!!! Like I said I'm gonna be honest and real...raw and unfiltered. FIERCE...well, you know with anything I do I gotta put in 150% so as long as I keep this blog going I'll make sure it's worth your time to read it. I create challenges for myself that aren't exactly easy to accomplish, and I'm not saying blogging is a challenge, not at all...I'm referring to things like completing grad school, this Chub Loss journey, my relationships, things like that...so adding fierceness to any situation is needed. To be fierce in my opinion, is to give it more than 100%, be passionate and dedicated, bring out that inner BEASTESS, LIONESS, TIGRESS, and to just know that YOU are worth everything you deserve, and that everything you deserve is worth YOU! (ooooh...that was a good one.) Of course with a little fierceness comes brattiness/divaness, but as long as you can check yourself then you should be iight ;o) If you can't check yourself, find me, I'll help you out. lol.
...soooo...
Enjoy it, read it, comment on it, pass it around, do whatever your heart desires with my blog...I hope that it's as helpful for you as I know it'll be for me.
*I GOT YO BACK, IF YOU GOT MINE*
No comments:
Post a Comment